Monday, May 5, 2008

END OF FINALS!

5.2.08
NO MORE FINALS! TIME TO PLAY!
So, I am the only person I know that actually had four final exams, in addition to the global studies final. Most people on the ship had one or two tests, maybe a paper- so unfair, but I’m over it because it’s all over now, and I think I did pretty well on all of them. I finished my last final at 1:30pm, sold back all my books, and went to lay out. It was wonderful! I thought selling books back at Bucknell was a rip-off, but SAS totally tops the cake. For handing back 12 books, I got 18 bucks. And that’s doing pretty well from what I’ve heard other kids got back. It’s pretty ridiculous, but oh well. There’s no way I would have taken any of those books back with me…I have enough stuff to pack as it is. We will be in Costa Rica tomorrow! Yay! Although, I have NO idea what I’m going to do there. I didn’t want to think about it until I finished all of my finals, and I still haven’t researched anything. I’ll find people to walk around with though, I always do. It will be nice to get off the ship and get some real exercise; walking up and down the stairs and from one end of the ship to the other is not nearly enough exercise for me. The gym here is crap, so that’s not an option. I try to “work out/stretch” in my room, but it’s really not big enough to do anything too strenuous. I think I would be totally fine just walking around the city for the entire day tomorrow—anything to exert some energy.
There’s only one week left, and then I’m home. Craziness. Absolute craziness.

No comments: