Tuesday, March 25, 2008

calm down now...

And to quell everyone's fears:
No it is NOT a tacky, disgusting hoop nose ring (I'm sorry but I think those are trashy). It is a small diamond stud, and I actually plan on getting an even smaller one because I think the current one is too big. It will just be a little nose glitter!
The place I went to was NOT some sketchy, disgusting place in a third world country. It was in a very well-developed mall and she used a piercing gun, which means the only metal in my nose is the brand new, clean and sterilized ring that is still in my nose.
My nose has NOT had an adverse reaction to it, and is already healing well.
So NO, it does not look tacky or slutty. I've gotten nothing but compliments about it (actually most people couldn't remember if I had always had it or not because it looked so normal), and I don't think I've ruined my nose for the rest of my life. I'm not an idiot, thank you very much.

No comments: